El Segundo/Manhattan Beach:
Director of Data who will oversee big data engineering and data science efforts at a hot LA adtech startup. Relocation, $3,000 referral fee.
Senior big data engineer experienced with Hadoop, MongoDB, and Spark. Visa sponsorship, $3,000 referral fee.
DevOps engineer for a platform scaling to 1B requests/day. Visa sponsorship, $3,000 referral fee.
QA engineer experienced with Java unit testing and cross-platform web. $1,500 referral fee.
Get a Better Job!
This is an email course on how to do just that. Packed with actionable info and resources, designed to help job seekers immediately.
Why We’re Better for You
We know recruiting has gotten a bad rap. Here’s how we’re different:
- We’re software developers and engineering managers, not sales people. We have a deep, first-hand understanding of technology so we won’t waste your time.
- No shenanigans. We place ethics and reputation above all. Truthfully, the recruiters we’ve met are very nice people, but a few out there have made very poor choices. We’ve all heard the stories. You’ll never hear that about us.
- We’re laser focused on win/win. This means talking to you in depth to understand exactly what you’re looking for. It also means understanding the hiring manager’s needs and work environment to know if you’d be happy there.
- Do you like money? Read the next section!
Thank-You Gifts (AKA Referral Fees)
For spending 5-10 minutes thoughtfully looking through your contacts, you can potentially make thousands – and do some good in the world! In addition to getting a friend or colleague a job, for each permanent placement (i.e., non-contract) position, we’ll:
- Pay you a referral fee of $1,500 or more (for most positions).
- Donate $1,000 to a charity of your choice. Choose any from these lists of responsible, accountable charities:
There are a couple conditions:
- The person cannot already be in our database. But once they’re added, you’ll get the fee for whichever position they’re hired for, no matter how long it takes.
- The person must be hired (duh 🙂 and stay in that position for the minimum time required by our client. This is typically 90 days.