Frustrated with your software project?
Let’s rescue it!
Subscribe to our Software Project Rescue mailing list and learn how to effectively manage software projects, even if you’ve never coded.
- what’s going on?
- when it’s going to be done?
- how much it’s going to cost you in the end?
Imagine your frustration and stress being replaced with empowerment because you understand what’s happening and why.
Late deliveries and poor quality are symptoms of a problem, not the cause. We’ll explore why this is happening and what you can do about it, all in clear terms.
Feel at a disadvantage when talking to your vendor? Your negotiating skill will improve because you’ll learn the tactics of software agencies. We’re not an agency and we ‘re not against them. But we’ll call out bad behavior and shady tactics.
And if engineering is internal, you’ll better understand their challenges and your relationship will improve.
You’ll find most articles written in a Q&A style that address the questions you have in your daily work. And if you ask questions, you’ll get answers.
Sign up and start learning today!
- What’s the secret of success?
- What’s the hardest problem in software development?
- What’s most expensive mistake you can make?
- How do you hire partners and developers?
- Does offshoring make sense for me?
- How should I communicate with engineering?
- How can my team and I be more productive?
- How do I prioritize?
And much, much more.
- Your information won’t be shared with others.
- You won’t be spammed.
- You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Your reply will be read.
If anything else is keeping you from subscribing, let us know.